Join the team at TGIS Catering! We are an equal opportunity employer always seeking talented and passionate staff. We pride ourselves on our ability to provide outstanding customer service. Majority of the positions are part time, on-call with most work being evenings and weekends. Events are performed at private homes, public venues and some unusual locations throughout Southern California
All interested applicants need to be:
- In Good Health
- Physically Fit – Able to stand and work on your feet for extended hours
- Lift 45 Lbs. waist high
- You must have reliable transportation as events are located throughout Southern California.
- Need to supply and wear specific uniform
- Have a valid California Food Handler Card
- A California driver’s license or other government issued photo identification
- You need to be Team Player, follow directions, like making people happy and flexible as the work can be demanding and fast paced at times.
- Most important is to have an above average attitude
There are several positions on the event staff as listed below:
- Event Servers
- Event Bartenders *Minimum 21 years of age
- Event Captains
- Event Kitchen Staff
- Event Chefs
What is the next step?
If you are interested in joining the TGIS Catering team then, Apply Online Now.